Friday, August 24, 2007

Demelza Hill


Finally a good photo of Demelza's Snap and Dine set, which was one of my favorite posts
about the Milan show .

And today I found this RugBag I've never seen before




RugBag
Tired of carry so many bags to have a picnic in the countryside or sit on the beach? This 2in1 bag and rug means that once you have reached your destination simply empty the bag and unfold it to become a rug. This design makes eating outdoors comfortable and less stressfull. It doubles up as a bag for the rest of day when your walking around and don't want to be carrying a bag as well as a rug.
Design:Demelza Hill

2 comments:

  1. very functional and beautiful at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great idea. I wonder how soft the fabric is, like if it could be used as a blanket at a winter sporting event, or for camping?

    With really good engineering you could use this idea for alot of things, like a little tent (the stakes and poles would be very lightweight and compactible. Or possibly a beach umbrella?

    I wonder why this hasn't been done before, and if it has why I am just now seeing it?

    ReplyDelete