Tuesday, April 08, 2008

WEDDING INVITATIONS!!!



TAKE IT EASY PAINKILLERS


GOOD LUCK WITH LOVE TIPP-EX

WITH THIS FINGER
WEDDING INVITATIONS: Extra ordinary 3d wedding invitations. There are people who you don't really want to invite or can't invite to your wedding because of your past.Some that you are mad at, some with broken hearts and some were mistakes. How would they feel when you're getting married? These invitations are to say something other than nicely inviting someone.
+ Meric Kara

2 comments:

  1. those are spectacular takes on invitations that are somewhat more traditional,but at the same time,they could be used for ju st that purpose-even going so far as to make them with save the da te information. I may even elaborate and do a similar sample on my own site. I do primarily custom designed invitations so they would fit right in. If you have no objection to this idea of course. (www.invitationimagination.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really funny, I can't imagine how funny it would be to the guests. I visited Silver Screen Invites and I think that DVD invitations are quite cool. I can add a lot of ideas to the DVD too.

    ReplyDelete