Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Web Without Words



Welcome to web without words - a visual playground.
Every week "Web Without Words" takes a popular and known website (example YouTube) and reconstruct it by removing all words and images, replacing them with blocks
(what is typical in the "concepting" phase of a design process).

"I want to hate YouTube, I want to be cool and talk about how awesome Vimeo is comparitively (and they are), but YouTube is the first place I go to look for any video clip of -- well just about anything.
Sure the video quality is horrendous, and the player is clunkly, the comments/commentors assinine and the videos hardly original; but where would I go when I NEED to find a clip of a ninja cat."
read more on Web Without Words

1 comment:

  1. that cat is too cute... someone must have trained it.

    ReplyDelete